Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Site Owners’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Site Owners at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Site Owners’s web site are provided “as is”. Site Owners makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Site Owners does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Site Owners or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Site Owners’s Internet site, even if Site Owners or a Site Owners authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Site Owners’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Site Owners does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Site Owners may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Site Owners does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Site Owners has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Site Owners of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Links from this site: Please note, we (The Owners) do not control, sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of any information or statements appearing in the Linked Sites (nor in other sites referred to in or linked to the Linked Sites). The Owners are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site nor are we responsible if the Linked Site is not working properly.
All information conveyed on The Easy Cellar Review is for general description purposes, and the owners, whilst every effort has been made to portray information accurately, will not be held responsible, whatsoever, for any anomalies or discrepancies therein.